Friday, July 10, 2009

Beautiful Start to the Day

Yesterday, I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm usually a pretty early riser, especially in the summer when the sun comes up so early, but not that early! After tossing and turning for a bit trying to get back to sleep, I gave up, got dressed and came downstairs. About an hour later, I got a nice surprise:
There was a gorgeous sunrise! When I went out to snap some pictures, I found out it was also raining a bit although the sky was bright and beautiful. Soon after this picture though the clouds took oever for a while. Sunrise is one of my favorite parts of summer :)

1 comment:

  1. "Wow" to being up so early and "WOW" to such an amazing shot! For some reason, I only associate beautiful sunrises with the beach, forgetting that one may just be right outside my door!

    Thanks for posting this because I hope to NEVER actually see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete