Thursday, July 30, 2009

Camping-Part 2

My computer is again up and running (for the most part) now I really want to get caught up here! The pictures I've posted since I started this blog are the only ones I have left since January so I'm thinking I should get better at recording my memories here! (and also find a reliable way to permanently store all my other pictures ;))

Back to our camping trip; on Saturday, we went out on the boat. It was a little chilly at times as the sun was in and out, but we had a great time! The lake is beautiful and being on the boat is lots of fun!

We were looking forward to eating dinner at this cute little restaurant on the lake, but it's only for private parties now.


My little, boating girl :)

Looking back toward the campgrounds:
All in all, it was a nice getaway. Maybe next time it will be warmer so we can enjoy the cute little beach they have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment