Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Little Artists!

Yes, I'm going to blog today until my family drags me away from this computer :)

A couple of weeks ago, the boys attended an art daycamp hosted by the same wonderful art teacher that they take art from at co-op. Last year was our first year participating and the boys loved it! They look forward to seeing their co-op friends and the projects are so creative! This year, the camp we signed up for was in July which worked out great for us! Just about the time they start to get a little bored :)

Here are some of their projects:

What are these things called? Shadow boxes? They aren't paintings. There are actual objects placed inside! Very cool!
Brandon's kiwi:
The tall piece is called a bead pole. They each got a certain amount of shapes and could choose the color for each shape. They painted the pole and the base as well then layered the shapes in the order they wanted.
Do you see that flower Nicholas is holding? Adorable!

Now I have to find the perfect place for all these lovely pieces! They really did an amazing job!

3 comments:

  1. I've just started my art post too! Am miserable behind...and I haven't had PC issues!

    Love all the art work! Doesn't Juli do an amazing job with these kids?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and blog, woman, blog! :)

    ReplyDelete