Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Breakfast (Walking) Club

This year, before we start our school day, we are taking walks. For us, this works really well since we are all (mostly) morning people! By evening, I'm either too pooped or running someone to something, but also, I think a little exercise in the morning helps brain function (and I need all the help I can get!). It's also an easy way to transition from breakfast to school work :)

Here's a picture from one of our walks this week.
Do you see the stuffed animals in their shirts?? They crack me up! Megan gave Kristen one to carry too ;)

Morning walks with the kids. Another reason I love homeschooling :)

2 comments:

  1. We do our walks in the evening but I like the morning idea. Maybe it will clear my head before school???

    ReplyDelete