Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Lovely Day at the Park

Last week, our co-op had a little field trip to the park for some frisbee golf and, of course, we had to go! ;) Neither the kids not I had ever played before, so we were pretty excited. Not to mention it was a gorgeous day and we were looking forward to some time outside.

We ended up splitting up by families which was perfect and allowed us to all move at our own pace. Angi's crew (plus one ;)) plowed through that course like it was nothing! My gang moved a little slower and fetched alot of discs out of the woods ;) Megan spent a good deal of time carrying hers :)
I'm glad none of us ended up with poison ivy :) We spent alot of time in the woods!
Brandon in action:
Megan found a place to rest:
I wish this picture had turned out a little better. This tree was filled with bees that looked like honey bees! You can kinda see them crawling around but it was very different in person. I looked like the bark was moving! Maybe there was honey comb in there. That would've been something to see!
The park was just beautiful and so was the weather. Thank you for such a fun field trip, Angi! I'm really looking forward to all the fun you have planned for us this fall!

2 comments:

  1. What great photos!
    I'm glad you guys had a good time together.
    It was the PERFECT outing for a PERFECT day!

    PS...Megan has the right idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bummed we missed this one. My kids would've loved it. Hopefully we will have another field trip there soon!!!

    ReplyDelete