Friday, November 27, 2009

Being Thankful

Like most people, I take note of my blessings on this day and spend the day feeling humbled and thankful. Today I would like to share some of the things that I'm most thankful for.

1. Jesus. Without Him, nothing else matters anyway :)
2. A loving God
3.My family
4. Our health

If you know me, then this list isn't a surprise to you :) but here's one that might:

5. A messy house! Even though I'm continually frustrated about the mess in my house, I also recognize the blessing here. It's messy because we homeschool and I am truly am thankful for that opportunity and time with our kids. It's also messy because we have a houseful of healthy children who love to create and play! I'm so thankful for that! I'm well aware that there will be a day when there will not be toys scattered throughout my house and I'm not looking forward to that so I'll try to remember to be patient and enjoy this blessing :)

I hope you all had a minute to realize the things you are thankful for as well :)

2 comments: