Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Bit of Fun

It has been such a busy week! There's so much I want to get up here and usually when I get so far behind, I just don't post it at all, but there were some really good things that I want to share (remember!). I'll just start where I left off :)

Tuesday, we went to Coco Keys which is an indoor waterpark not too far from here. This was the last week of their special and we had to get in on it! Unfortunately, so did everyone else. The place was packed. We went with my cousin, Teresa. She got there right at 3 when the get-in-free special starts and she got the last table! We were not able to get there until 5 and by that time, we were lucky to get in at all.

I spent the first two hours running around dragging Megan with me trying to find the boys. We did get to relax a bit on the lazy river type area where you float around on innertubes, but mostly, I was in a panic trying to find one or the other and wouldn't let Megan out of my sight even for a second!

We took a pizza break around seven and lucky for us, people started heading out. By eight, the place was pretty deserted! Yippee! This time was pretty relaxing. I could entertain Megan on the innertubes while Nicholas went down the slides with Hannah and Brandon played some basketball. I got to go down the slides once with Nicholas while Teresa watched Megan, but the lines were so terribly long then...GAH! When Hannah and Nicholas went down there was hardly any line at all and they just kept going back up! They had a ball!

I didn't take many pictures. I was in the water with Megan the pretty much the whole time! But I did get a couple:

Nicholas and Eli playing some basketball. These two are pretty good buddies :)
Brandon shooting hoops in the bigger kids pool.
Here's the exit for the water slides. That's Brndon in the water. He lived on these slides that evening ;)
Megan at the end of the evening drying off.
All the kids!
Everyone had a really fun evening! Brandon suggested a weekend away there this winter. Hmmmm maybe .....

No comments:

Post a Comment