Monday, November 16, 2009

The Making of a Birthday Cake

Megan really wanted to help me make her cake this year. In our house, I bake the cakes from scratch and Todd does all the decorating. That is, unless the birthday person wants lemon cake! That's not really made from scratch or decorated but very delicious and a birthday fav for some people here!

Back to the point! Megan chose a chocolate cake (of course!) and she wanted a "cat cake". I don't really know when she started this cat obsession but she's really into them right now, as you'll see more of when I get to the rest of her birthday pics!

I love baking with Megan and she really loved being involved in the making of her cake!
We had to sample the icing:
After Daddy worked his cake magic:
Megan, I so enjoyed making your cake with you today! You did a great job!

1 comment: