Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Busy Saturdays

Last Saturday was a little different for us. We had three kids in things ALL DAY LONG! Basketball games started last week so for the next seven weeks, we will be very busy on Saturdays :) When I got our game schedule right before Christmas I just about had a panic attack! For some reason, I assumed Megan would cheer for one of the boys' games. I don't know why I thought that. She's not, of course ;) So we have three separate game times each week. Last week, Nick's game was at 9:20 this week it's at 12:20 and it will be different next week. Megan's are always the same and Brandon's flip between two times so that's not too bad. But Nick's are crazy.

The good news is that they love it! This is their first year in basketball and Megan's first year cheering and they all are really having so much fun! So, even though I'm used to a way more relaxed Saturday schedule, I'm happy to do this for them :)

First up, Nicholas:
You can barely see him in this picture, but I love it!
He took his job guarding very seriously:
So cute!

Brandon:
Brandon's age group only has two teams so they get to play each other every week. What's really funny is that he knows some of the boys on the other team from co-op! Last week, he and Kyle (a very good friend) were even assigned to each other as their person to guard! I think they both had some fun with that :)
I couldn't get any good pictures of Megan last week. I'll have to make up for it this week ;)
She's still cute ;)

2 comments:

  1. Kyle had such a great time with Brandon! I'm sure they will be assigned each other often this season. I have not even looked at my pictures from the day. Will post anything decent I got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like all the kids are having fun with their winter activities.

    ReplyDelete