Thursday, January 7, 2010

What to do on a Snowy Day...

You play in the snow! We did our school this morning but this afternoon, there was fun to be had!
The first picture (at the swing set), I had my camera on whatever the regular mode is; all the rest I switched it to "snow" mode. I think there's a little difference. What do you think?

Brandon building a snow bed?
Nicky wanted to literally be a snowman!
Megan wasn't sure what she wanted to do!
So she settled on making a snow angel :)
We had some fun out there that's for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Mine are outside, too, RIGHT NOW! What a lovely snowfall and selfishly, I'm THRILLED because it means a snug and cozy weekend INSIDE! I'm trying to convince Daddy to stay home tomorrow :) We'll see.

    Love the cute photos! Such fun, these homeschool-y afternoons of freezing playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures! I love being snowed in!
    And after reading Angi's comment maybe I will try and talk my hubby home too! :)

    ReplyDelete