Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finding Beauty

I was in Megan's room yesterday and noticed some really beautiful things outside her window. Of course, I ran for my camera :) I don't know why I'm so obsessed with pictures of snow. I've actually found myself longing for summer...leaving the door open while the kids play outside, grilling, NOT BEING COLD!

Anyway, yesterday morning, while the sun was out, the snow was sparkly and beautiful....I couldn't help myself!

Scenes from Megan's room:
From the living room:
I was lamenting to Kristen about how I would love to have a picture of the snow all smooth and glistening, but then I realized that my snow is rumpled and messy because there were little people playing in it and that made it all the more lovely to me :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the icicle pictures! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Hasn't this snow been fun? I'm ready for summer though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome picture of the icicles!!

    ReplyDelete