Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Fun Day Ahead?

Today is cleaning/organizing day! Seriously, you can hardly walk around in here. It's ridiculous! I'm still taking down Christmas stuff! UGH! I've been trying to squeeze in cleaning when I can but it just isn't getting done. It needs a dedicated day and today is that day!

I'm used to life slowing down in the winter. We spend a good deal of time after the holidays are over and the new year has begun, just settling in and getting school done along with the house stuff. Not this year though! We have activities galore and I'm just not used to this type of busyness! Boyscouts, basketball, cheerleading, dance....how do you people do all this?! Anyway, I woke up this morning and realized how behind on stuff I am so we have a busy day ahead of us ;)

Here's a few pics from yesterday. I can't believe the kids wanted to go outside. It was so cold!
They weren't out for long, just long enough to run around the house a few times, throw some snowballs, and get completely covered in snow! Then they needed some hot chocolate to warm up with ;)

3 comments:

  1. I realized today I still had all the bedroom Christmas stuff to take down! Ugh! I thought I was done.
    Great pictures - yea, kids don't seem to notice the difference between 32 degrees and 32 degrees below zero, but I certainly do!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got all of your cleaning done. I need a day like that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your encouragement! Got so much done yesterday and we're ready to go at it again today!

    ReplyDelete