Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Our Date Night

Actually, it wasn't technically a "date night" but more of a "date day"....a couple of weeks ago, my wonderful husband took me to a Bengals game! We've had season tickets for several years now but for many reasons, I've not gone. The first year, I was very pregnant with Megan. Crowds? NO THANK YOU! The next year, I was still nursing. Todd started selling some of our tickets at that point because driving all the way to Cincinnati for every. single. home game was getting tiring. We have a busy life! And even though I'm a Bengals fan, I'm not the biggest fan in this house ;) I felt guilty going to a game knowing how so very much Brandon enjoyed them so I always gave my opportunities to him.

But this year....I went! Brandon already went to a game earlier in the season so I took the opportunity and went. And I'm so very happy I did!!! Here's my recap:

Tailgaters!
 The view from our seats:
 Happy and excited!
 Who-dey came out on a Humvee and there were lots of servicemen and women there that were being honored for Veterans Day.
 Fireworks when the players came out!
 Bengals versus Steelers...it was a sold out game:


 Number 1 fan...this guy cracked me up!
We had so much fun! Would have been better if they'd won, but it was so nice to be there and watch the game together :)

 Meanwhile, back at the ranch:
The kids stayed with Russ and Judy for the day and had a great time too! Thank you Russ and Judy!

No comments:

Post a Comment