Sunday, November 6, 2011

Saturday Morning Football

Yesterday was the last football game. I'm going to miss it! I won't miss the cold though. It was so cold yesterday I hardly took any pictures at all. I didn't want to pull my hand out of my pocket! The cold actually hurt. I'm so not looking forward to winter.

Anyway, it didn't matter that I didn't take many pictures because I hadn't blogged last weeks yet! So I still have plenty to share ;)

 I love Brandon's smile here. He loves this game so much.




 He caught it just as I snapped. Great timing cause right after, I nearly dropped my camera cheering!
 He's a little flag-puller ;)

 Nick's smile. I love capturing how much fun they're having out there. Even in the bitter, freezing cold. They love it.

We're already planning for next year. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment