Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What a Gorgeous Fall Day Looks Like

Last weekends bitter cold snap had me believing we were in for only cold days; that winter was here. Then I saw on a friend's blog that we were in for some warm days! Hallelujah!!!

We finished up our school work, some of which we did outside (!), then we played :)
 I  love the angle of the sun in the fall and winter. Hate the cold that's a result of that angle, but I'm focusing on the positive ;)
 They wanted to rake leaves. Finally, most of the leaves are off the trees and it wasn't freezing!
 Megan watched, waiting for her brothers' labor to create a lovely pile of leaves ;)
 They worked quite a while.

 Finally, it was big enough!
 and they jumped...


 and they played...
 and they smiled sweetly in their completely fall bliss...
 Brandon came in after a while, but Nick and Megan stayed out there all afternoon.
 They laid in the leaf pile talking a playing. I love all the leaves in Megan's hair in this photo. That's a sign of childhood :)

 Then they saw me...
More sweet smile! Thank you, God, for the blessing yesterday was to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment