Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving part 2

Most years, we have three Thanksgiving dinners/celebrations: one at my aunt's in Kentucky, one with my mom, and one at Russ and Judy's. I've already mentioned that we did not get to make our traditional trip to Kentucky so this year we were down to two. We are so blessed to have so much family, and so many dinner invitations, and so many opportunities to be thankful! Sometimes I get a little crazy with all the running, but I do really and truly know how blessed I am :)

Part two was at my mom's house.
 Aunt Doris and Uncle Raymond came too. So good to see them!

Mom and Kristen right before Kristen left for work.
 Then one with me :)
 Mom had her tree up and wanted the kids to put their ornaments on. Some are the ones we've given her over the years with pictures of the kids in them and some she had painted with their names.
 They loved digging through the boxes and finding their ornaments!
 Then finding just where to put it ;)



Another great day of yummy food and great company AND a new tradition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment