Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year we broke from tradition and spent Thanksgiving with Todd's family. Usually we head to Kentucky to see some of my relatives that we only see once a year but this year, that gathering didn't happen. My grandmother fell last August and broke her hip. She's doing well, but really not feeling the travel bug ;) so she wanted to stay home in West Virginia this year. That being the case, her house is too far for a one day trip so we crashed Russ and Judy's party this year ;)

Family:

 Todd and I with his brother Scott and his wife Barb:
 Kristen is always ready for a picture with me :)
 Scoot, Barb, Russ, and Judy:
 Russ and Judy and our gang:
 Kristen and Jon:
 Russ and Judy have a nice, big backyard and that's where Nicholas wanted to be most of all. First, out with Todd, then later with Megan:




That little guy always finds sticks to play with, no matter where we are!

I must have had some sort of food coma because I didn't even get my camera out until Kristen mentioned that she and Jon had to leave in order to make it to their next Thanksgiving meal. I missed the super-big Uno game we had going! Not to mention getting a couple of pictures in of Scott and Barb's sons who had already left by this point. UGH!

It was a really nice day! The food was yummy, the weather was fantastic, and the company was sweet and wonderful and funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment