Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bird Watching

I'm up at 3am waiting for Kristen to get home from work. She took a second job doing displays for American Eagle a couple of times a month simply because she loves it but they don't start until afterhours which means a late night. It has been around midnight the last few times, but this month it's 3am! I told her to call me when she leaves so I can get up and wait for her. I know she's tired and that really worries me. I guess your kids never stop waking you in the middle of the night ;)

Anyway, since I'm awake, and need  to stay that way for a bit, I hopped on to post a few pictures that I forgot to last month.

Early one morning (keep in mind this was last month, before the freaky, blazing heat), I had decided to take my coffee and my devotional readings outside to enjoy the morning. When I have the opportunity to do this, I'm always joined out there by little people as soon as they wake up and realize that Mom's outside! It's so sweet to watch them milling around outside, still in their bedclothes, listening to and watching for the birds. I love mornings that start this way :)
Spotted!

No comments:

Post a Comment