Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet Little Soccer Player

Tonight, Megan had her first soccer practice, first sport practice of any kind for our little girl, and she had a ball! Last year when her brothers played, she told me she would like to play next year and now her time has come :) This afternoon she and I were sitting in the living room working on a craft and she told me she wanted to pray to God to not let it rain this evening and have her practice canceled. I told her she could absolutely ask God for that but she should also know that He might have other plans for the rain;) When we showed up for her practice it was pouring, but not for long. Almost exactly at 7:00, when her practice was starting, the rain practically stopped :) We had a little drizzle during her practice but not nearly enough to cancel practice and no thunder and lightning.

I took a crazy amount of pictures thinking that most of them weren't turning out but they did! And now I get to share them!
Just stinkin' cute! Tonight while I was putting her to bed, she told me she should have soccer practice every night :) I guess it's a hit!

2 comments:

  1. She is the cutest little soccer player EVER!!!
    So glad she is enjoying herself!!!
    Go Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is growing up! Sports are so fun, enjoy the season! Go Megan!

    ReplyDelete