Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Like Father, Like Son

A few weeks ago, I noticed Megan putting a sock in her purse. When I asked her what she was doing with a sock in her purse she told me it was her wallet and pulled it out to show me her coins stuffed in there. At the point, I decided she needed a wallet of her own! I ordered one from Jenny's daughter, Adrienne, who is making the cutest duct-tape wallets ever this summer. When I brought it home, she was thrilled! She loves it! She isn't the only one though. The minute Nicholas laid eyes on it, he wanted to try to make one himself. So much like Todd! Always has to know how to make something! Between the two of us, he definitely the more creative :)

So, Tood looked it up on the internet, took the kids to the store so they could pick out their duct-tape (it comes in all kinds of colors and patterns now. Crazy!) and set about making wallets with them:
They had a great time doing a little project with dad!

1 comment: