Sunday, July 4, 2010

Scene's from a Picnic

Yesterday, we headed to Todd's parent's house for the afternoon for a Fourth of July picnic and a mini birthday celebration! The food was delicious and the company, wonderful :) It was really great to see everyone!

Don't they look festive? Judy surprised them with some silly hats :)
A little birthday fun:

Isn't that blanket adorable? Guess what it is ;)

Our favorite monkey :)
I love that he's looking at his big brother in this picture. They're always looking up to the older ones, aren't they?
Legos!
Everyone got goody bags ;)

Then it was time to get wet! Megan forgot her bathing suit so I told her to try to not get too wet. See how well she listens?
Yep, I'm the boss around here! (that's sarcasm by the way. she was soaked!)
Then  she watered the plants. We got to bring those bad boys home to play with in my uncle's pool :) I probably should start wearing my swim suit there ;)

Water gun battle:
They had so much fun getting wet! They also had fun getting dry and hanging out in the yard.
Having a drawing contest:
Monkeying around:
Hanging out with Uncle Scott:

Now here's where I failed. I didn't get anyone else's picture. I don't know what happened. The kids would do something cute, or I would see something to capture and I snapped it. I had a bit of brain fog from not enough sleep, but still! I can't believe I didn't make Russ smile for my camera once! (or Barb or Chris or Todd or really even Scott as I snuck the one I got ;)) Look out next time!

1 comment:

  1. Us Mom's are always guilty of forgetting everyone else's picture and only getting our adorable children!

    ReplyDelete