Monday, July 26, 2010

Saturday Afternoon

Saturday, Todd took the boys to see Despicable Me. We had all gone together a week or two ago (it's fantastic!), but he really wanted to see it in 3-D and I since I can't do 3-D with my funky vision I was going to be home alone while he whisked the kiddies off to see it. At the last minute, pretty much when he was telling them he wasn't buying any movie candy (gasp!), Megan decided she would like to stay home with me ;) Kristen was at work and I was planning on getting some co-op work done or maybe working a bit on our curriculum choices for school, but I was glad to change my plans for a little time with just Megan :) We had a fun few hours!

While I made lunch, she made Mii's. I think that's her favorite part about the Wii!
We had salad for lunch:
We played Guess Who:
I thought it was very funny that three of our kids have their names on a Guess Who character!
And no we didn't name our kids after a board game :p

We snuggled on the couch and watched Backyardigans ;)
It was very nice to have her all to myself for a bit :) Everyone came home around this time and we spent most of the rest of the scorching hot day inside hanging out together. I praying for some more enjoyable temperatures!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. Glad you got some precious alone time with her. It's nice to get some one on one time with them each - which I'm sure you can relate, doesn't happen very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It nice to get some alone time every once in awhile with a child. I love that last picture, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete