Sunday, August 23, 2009

Building Again

Last week, we headed up to Easton for some dinner and to browse the new Lego store. Yes, there is an actual store with nothing but Legos ;) We are a Lego-loving family! My kids would spend their whole day building if I let them ;)

So while we were there, I happen to pick up a monthly schedule of events for September. I had forgotten all about it but a couple of days later, Brandon ran across it and WOW was he ever excited! Every month at the Lego store you can do a Mini Build. It's a very small Lego creation made from 25-40 Legos. There's a different model each month. Also on the calendar is a contest to create your OWN mini-build! There are prizes and everything! My boys are very excited! So this is what was going on in our house last week:
Check this out! Yeah, my house is NEVER clean ;)
Here's Nicky's creation:
It's a gorilla! Didn't he do a good job??

Brandon is still working on his. The theme is September so we've been tossing around ideas like crazy! I'll post again when he is ready :)

So much fun!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! My house is always covered with toys too! We need to try that Easton thing at the Lego store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been to the Lego store a few times already. Zack, too, loves to build and now Mackenzie is showing more interest. We love the Lego wall with refillable cup!!

    ReplyDelete