Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Relaxing...

After a very busy week last week, and not much "family" time, we decided to head to the lake for a little R&R :) We took off mid-afternoon and had an early dinner at Catfish Charlies then hit the lake! It was a little cloudy out for part of the evening but the weather was warm and the sun did come out some so it really was very nice.

Waiting for our yummy pizza.
Nicholas was a little excited! Funny thing is, when I suggested the boat idea everyone was moaning! (except Todd of course ;)) But when we got there, they were all so happy and excited!

They are building this whole new section and I fell in love with this house! Bay window, multiple level deck, right on the lake...wow!
We stopped in this little tucked in area for a little fishing. Them not me! I was busy taking pictures ;)
Nicky's self portrait:
The sun came out some at the end of our little boat ride and was so beautiful on the water!

This has been one of my favorite things to do. Truly so relaxing and private! No messy house to distract me :) Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Laura! I some how missed that post before when I was on!
    And I agree with you about the house! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete