Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Homeschool Bloghop

A couple of weeks ago I posted about a bloghop for homeschoolers with interesting topics like curricula and schooling spaces. Today I found the same thing for teens/tweens! So cute! I thought I'd pass it along since some of you have young bloggers in your house. They can share if they want or just check out the cool blogs from other homeschooled kids. I believe this weeks topic is "what you are studying". There's a school supplies week and a cool fall pictures week too. Very creative for the teens :)

Preppin' Up! Teen HS Blog Hop

For those of you that hasn't checked out Darcy's bloghop for the moms you should! This week's theme is your school room! Very good ideas and it's kinda fun to see where others homeschool their children.

4 comments:

  1. I have been on your blog over and over checking out this bloghop, you would think I would add it to my favorites soon, and quit bothering you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, you can visit all you like! This bloghop thing has been tons of fun :) Has Tana checked out the teen one? I'm going to let Brandon visit some today. I think he might enjoy seeing what others are learning and "visit" other homeschool kids' blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told her about it today and showed her your blog. She seems excited! I have been on them both, parents and teens, very helpful. I have been looking at schoolroom after schoolroom.

    ReplyDelete