Saturday, August 15, 2009

He Shoots, He Scores!

It was Nicholas this time! He got his first goal today! I don't have any pictures but I didn't want to forget his very first goal! He was very excited :)

It's so funny to watch him on the field. When he pays attention and gets after the ball, he does good, but he doesn't always pay attention ;) This doesn't surprise me as this is his first year, it's just so cute though!

Brandon did good as well. No goals today, but he did make some very good passes and plays. I think he's really getting the hang of it.

So proud of my little soccer players! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nicholas!!!
    I wrote you back on my blog.
    If you are out this way and want to bring Megan by to see the kittens my kids love to show them off!
    See you Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your son! How much fun they both must have had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!!! We always tell the boys that assisting (and just plain old passing), while receiving much less fanfare, is still so important in the game!

    But they DO love goals, don't they :)

    CONGRATS! So glad you guys are lovin' the game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carla, Jenny, and Angi :) My guys are really having fun with this! I'm planning on keeping them in sports more year-round now. They can learn so much!

    ReplyDelete