Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Actual Birthday Day :)

Eleven years ago today, we had a little, baby boy. He almost didn't happen (another story) but I'm so very glad he did! I spent time this morning thanking God for the gift of this boy.

He still enjoys hearing the bedtime stories and being snuggled. He loves all sorts of outdoor stuff; walks, fishing, camping all of it! He loves having special time with his family like game/movie night and he's generally pretty even tempered. He loves Jesus and I look forward to seeing how God chooses to use him in this world.

I have so enjoyed watching him grow and I'm so glad I get to for a while longer yet :)

Now for the party stuff!

The celebration continued today for Brandon's actual birthday! Todd and I still had presents to give him and so did Kristen and we had to have some cupcakes :) My mom popped in later this afternoon to gift him and wish him a happy birthday too :) I wasn't very good with the camera today so I missed alot of things but here's a few of the birthday boy:
Yes it's another Bionicle :)

And a new dart tag game to add to the other one:
A new bike! (he had way outgrown his old one)
Yummy!
From Grandma Diana:
Legos, of course :) My guys could never have enough of these!

After we filled ourselves with chocolate, we settled in to watch our beloved Bengals play some football! The games have been super exciting this year, keeping us on the edge of our seats right up til the end. Today was no exception! The Bengals won at the very end of a full fourteen minute overtime! They played five quarters! It was a very exciting game and the fact that they beat the Browns on his birthday made Brandon one happy, little fan :)

1 comment: