Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Party for the Birthday Boy

We were finally able to have a few friends and family over to celebrate Brandon's birthday. He was really anxious to get everyone outside for a game of capture the flag and because of the mud, we did all the indoor stuff first ;)

Poor, little Megan was the only girl at the party...
We don't drink soda, but we wanted to serve the kids something besides...water ;) While shopping, I remembered a friend of mine had put Izze on her blog and that it was all natural so I picked up a couple of cartons to try. They were a big hit! Thank you, Angi!

As far as the kids' cakes go, I bake and Todd decorates. Brandon chose a football this year:
I didn't go outside to take any pictures of him running around with his friends. I also forgot to get a picture of Brandon with his grandparents. SHEESH! I'm really slipping in the picture area lately...

Even though the weather could've been better, he really had a great time! Better late than never!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the cake! It looks great! Happy Birthday Brandon! Sorry I did not tell him at COSI!!

    ReplyDelete