Friday, October 30, 2009

Tricks or Treats?

Last night was Trick-or-Treat in our neighborhood. The kids had a ball! We had actually bought costumes well in advance this year, which is something I never do since I'm a procrastinator at heart! The down side to this is that they lost some of the parts. I tell ya..I can't win here!

Without further lamenting, here's our little Trick-or-Treaters!

This picture is a little blurry, but I love it:
Our sweet little mermaid:
Nicholas is someone from GI Joe. We haven't seen it so I have no idea who he is!
Brandon was a commando-guy:
These boys love their action guys ;)

Ready to hit the candy trail!
We hope everyone has a fun and safe Tick-or-Treat!

3 comments:

  1. Everyone looks so great but I think Brandon enjoys his costume the most!!! :)
    Too cute!
    Hope you guys had fun on that candy trail!!
    Happy Halloween!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun night!!! I love trick or treat! Looks like your family had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete