Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Break?

Could you believe the balmy weather yesterday? Last night was the perfect night to go to the zoo and see the lights. But we couldn't go. Why? Because, for the first time, we've decided to participate in winter sports! GAH! The only gorgeously warm day and we had cheerleading and basketball practice as well as boyscouts! I knew there was a reason I don't sign my kids up for evening things!

Anyway, I may as well put up a few pictures from last night ;)

I was taking pictures from the back so I wouldn't be a distraction:
I didn't get her sweet, little face, but I know you know which one she is ;)

Kristen was helping me figure out my camera! This is zoomed with the flash. It's dark as many of my inside and zoomed in pictures are:
I was complaining to Kristen (who has taken photography!) and she made some adjustments and this is what I got:
You can see my little basketball player! Much better!

I'm just pretend-grumbling about taking the kids to their stuff last night. Both the boys have told me how much they love basketball! How exciting! And, of course, Megan loves cheerleading! We are so lucky to have the Upwards programs close to home :)

The lights at the zoo will have to wait for a few more days! (no doubt we'll go on the coldest day!)

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Megan looks like she's having a GREAT time cheerleading--how cute is that??? We missed the lights too (but had a good reason ;)). I can't wait to get up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Upward too! I have three in basketball this season!! ARGH is right, what are they thinking starting it in December....we all just want to be doing holiday things! :) My kids love it!
    BTW-even from behind Megan looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete