Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Party fun!

Last Saturday, we went over to Bill and Margot's house for a Christmas party! They host a wonderful party every year for family and friends where we are treated to tons of cookies and Santa, as well as great company :)

Some of my moments captured:

The minute we got there, Megan went right up and got on Santa's lap! Nevermind the fact that there was a line or anything..(sorry to all she stepped in front of!).
After I said my "hellos" I went off in search of my kids-who-had-mysteriously-disappeared and found them in Margot's fantastic playroom giving the airhockey table a big workout! That table was a big hit!

Chas beating my little guy :
Brandon and Kyle:
Brandon and Todd:
Megan having "girl time" with some great friends:

Megan and Greer.
Megan and Amelia?
Taking a break for some yummy cookies!
Another sweet, little girl for Santa's lap:
"The girls"
Thank you, Margot for taking the picture and for a terrific party!

No comments:

Post a Comment