Sunday, December 20, 2009

Twas the Saturday Before Christmas...

Every year, we celebrate Christmas with Todd's extended family on the Saturday before Christmas. We have a big dinner and then play a game with gifts...so much fun! It's really great to spend the evening with everyone :)

The minute we got there, Nicholas confiscated Meemaw Judy's antlers :)
Enjoying food and good conversation. I'll try to get everyone on here! I apologize if I've left anyone out. I randomly snap pictures and pay no attention to who I'm actually taking pictures of and often I look at them after I load them and think, "I didn't even get so-and-so!"! I really need to get better at that!

Jules, Trevor, and Chris? Sorry, I'm horrible with names.
Kristen and Scott:
Kathy, Wayne, Carla, Carol, Russ, and Devon:
Kathy is trying to get Wayne to look at the camera. Men!
Nicholas, Judy, Russ, Devon, Derek, and Scott:
Kristen, Scott, and Barb. Scott and Barb celebrated one year of wedded bliss today! Congratulations!
Megan is trying to get Brandon to dance with her!
Good luck with that! He MAY dance at his wedding, but I'm not holding my breath ;)

Nicholas snuggling up to Meemaw Judy:
Playing with their new little video games from Meemaw and Papaw :)
Opening goodies from Uncle Scott and Aunt Barb:
Uncle Scott got Brandon a cool Bengals claw! It was a hit I tell ya ;) They were all fighting over it! lol
Nicholas playing a game of "roll-the-ball" with Molly. She actually rolls it!
Kristen posing for her momma ;) (Barb's not looking at the camera because I forget to announce that I'm taking a picture ...GAH!)
It was a great evening!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of family visiting!! Looks like a great time. And Megan looks adorbale in her Christmas dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Nickolas with the reindeer antlers. Looks like you guys had a great time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,
    I enjoyed all the great pictures of Christmas fun! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete