Saturday, December 19, 2009

Zoo Christmas Lights

We finally made it to the zoo! This is the first year we've all made it in a very long time. Actually, Megan, and maybe even Nicholas, wasn't even born the last time Todd made it so technically this is the first time we were all there!

This is the clearest picture I could get.
My beauties with the lights:
My loves:
This is how it really looked though (without all the blur):
The lights are amazing! It's truly like walking in a winter wonderland!

It was cold so we stopped in as many buildings as possible ;) A favorite is the manatee and aquarium. I don't think we can go to the zoo without seeing those exhibits!

Since it was later than usual, some of the animals were sleeping which was cool to see. And we got to see another cool thing:
The seahorses are pregnant! So cool!

Megan was pretending to drive the boat ;) The scene in front of her is actually a video that made it look like you are really on a boat! It's constantly moving and changing.
While we were waiting in line for our hot chocolate and pecans, I snapped our little sweeties!

My beauties again :)
My handsome guys:

When it was time to go, they were all disappointed. Megan had a heart-attack because we didn't make it over to the tigers. Right then and there, I made the decision to hit the zoo more often. I think some zoo programs are in our future!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you made it and it looks just BEAUTIFUL!! I really,really want to go but I don't know if we're going to make it!
    Love all the lighted photos--it must be VERY winter wonderlandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS..Creux is sitting here with my, pointed at the pic of Kristen on the side bar, the one with the tiara and exclaimed, "Trisssan!"

    He knows her name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great night for you all!! They sure are beautiful, the LED look awesome, don't they?

    Love the pics of your "beauties" and "handsome guys!"

    ReplyDelete