Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cute Little Project

I get a few newsletters through email from the Family Fun website, some recipes and crafts, and we do quite a few of them. But the other day when this was delivered to my inbox I knew we had to do it! What a perfect companion to our bird feeder! It had all the important components of the perfect project; easy and cheap!

Our materials:
This is the only thing we did different than the instructions:

My kids love to paint things so when there is an opportunity I let them :)
I'm sure the birds won't mind ;)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! What a fun summer project! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that in Family Fun Magazine! So cute! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! And yep, my kids love to personalize everything they possibly can, too!

    ReplyDelete