Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring Dance

I know...you thought I'd call this post "Last Dance", didn't ya? No way will this be that girl's last dance! Last CO-OP dance maybe, but she has many more opportunities for dancing in her future ;) I just want to say that I'm so glad for the friends she met at co-op. A high school dance is usually very different from the ones we've experienced with this group of people. For one thing, there's lots of parents floating around! I know, you'd think that's weird, but the kids are so used to having parents around that they really don't care. I love that. I asked Kristen if she wanted me to go again this year and she said yes! Really, I think her favorite part is I take lots of pictures ;) It's pretty funny to see all the parents walking around taking pictures there lol.

Also, for the most part, I trust these kids. They're a good group. When your graduating class is 34 it's easy to know everyone! I also know alot of their parents too ;)

When I was taking the pictures at home today she said, "Are you going to put this on your blog?" Duh. So here they are:
Kristen's senior class:
Um do we know him?? Yes, yes we do.
Good friends:

4 comments:

  1. She looks so beautiful!! And yes, that girl has many more dances in her future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Kristen had so much fun and she looked gorgeous! Love the dress! How neat that you got to be there to take all these great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Of course, Kristen is normally gorgeous and makes it look so very easy but here she is positively STUNNING! That last photo--WOW!

    I'm so happy she had a lovely time and I love that you were there to share in it all. I hope I am able to do that as well when it's my "time" with Chas ;)

    Kristen, you are just magnificent! Beautiful inside and out! Girl, you SHINE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you all for your sweet comments! It was a very special night for her and we're glad to get to share it with our friends and family :) You'll all get your turn at this (many turns in fact!) and I hope it's as wonderful as ours have been!

    ReplyDelete