Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kristen's Graduation

My baby in her cap and gown!


It was a lovely ceremony! Here are some pictures!

Here they are before the ceremony for the group picture:

Hanging out with a few friends (and Mom;)) before.
Here's one of Kristen as all the seniors filed in to the ceremony:
I didn't get any of the diploma part as I was on the stage giving it to her ;)

The "turning of the tassels" (her hand is in front of her face lol).
We went out for dinner afterward with some friends, so fun!

Congratulations Kristen! You are such a blessing to your family! We are so proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have had a busy couple of days, filled with so many emotions. I am glad it all went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your whole family as I know this has been a "it takes a village" road :)

    Kristen is just beautiful. I'm so happy the day went well for you all.

    Congrats lovely FRESHMAN! :)

    ReplyDelete