Sunday, October 24, 2010

COSI Part 2

Gadgets is our favorite COSI place. We LOVE it! And because our kids are running from one thing to another so very excited to do everything, I take alot of pictures ;) I can't help myself. They're so stinkin' cute!
 These pulleys are a huge hit! Everyone has to try it.

 Megan does this every time we go :)


 Nicholas can't get enough of this contraption. I wish I had one of these things in the basement!
 We caught a chemistry show this time. So worth it!

 That guy did a great job.

We all love Progress. The change in our way of life in such a short amount of time is really remarkable!





 We stepped out for just a bit. Megan had to lift a car. ;)
 Blast off!
We had a great time at one of our favorite places.

2 comments:

  1. Next time you guys go tell me and I'll see if Adrienne is working. She would love to see some familiar faces.
    Cute pics!!! Everybody looks so old, they are growing up WAY too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a COSI visit, too. This looks like FUN! Though we almost never get to Gadgets! We're sucked into Kidspace (for obvious reasons) and Progress and then by that point, everyone is tired and my nerves are SHOT so we leave :)

    Maybe we can all plan a day here soon now that things are slowing down...

    ReplyDelete