Saturday, October 2, 2010

What Happened the Rest of the Day

Everyone came home and had lunch.
Todd left to go hunting. (he'll probably regret that ;))
Kristen left to go to work. 
Things were going well for a while.
Then I heard it...."I'm bored."
They usually do not say that around me because at that point I find something for them to do....and it isn't always "fun"...for them anyway ;)
Today, however, I wasn't in the mood to come up with something to keep them busy. I was hoping they'd find something to do on their own.
They did.


This is their bedroom door. It's locked from the inside. No one is in there.


~sigh~


Yes, I know there are tools to pop those locks but I'm really not in the mood to find it. Or to pop the lock.

What I did do was get something out for them to do ;)






I had bought these at JoAnn's a week or so ago in the dollar isle. I thought they'd be fun to work on some rainy day to use to decorate our classroom for Halloween. I was right! They had a good time working on these a bit while I cooked a quick dinner.
Now it's bath time! That means it's almost bedtime! Although I don't know how the boys are going to manage all this with the door to their bedroom locked ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment