Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

We almost didn't have pumpkins this year. The one time we made it to the pumpkin patch, we left in a hurry and didn't get any. I just figured we mosey back over there early the next week for some. But we didn't. And because my weeks go by in a STREAK, we didn't make it back at all. Last Wednesday I finally asked them about their pumpkins. Brandon was in a panic because I'd waited so long! He said he didn't care WHERE we got them as long as we had pumpkins! Beggar's Night was the very next day and we'd be gone all day at co-op!


So we went to Kroger :) Not the most fun place for pumpkin picking but like I said we were desperate! The plan was for them to scoop out the insides in the afternoon, draw their face on paper, then Todd would help finish them when he came home from work.



Megan's face cracks me up! She was less than thrilled. I had to do it. Ugh

Sadly, I didn't get many pictures of the actual carving. Brandon carved his own! I was in full-blown get-ready-for-co-op mode.

I think they turned out good:
Kroger pumpkins do good ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love Megan's face, too! SO FUNNY!
    And the pumpkins look terrific!
    Sometimes last minute pays off :)

    ReplyDelete